As you have doubtless seen in your internet searching, there are many companies that sell trips to the Copper Canyon, Mexico, Guatemala and Peru; why should you pick CCA? Here are just a few reasons:
1. Personal attention: We are not a high-volume tour company, rather we specialize in very small groups (from one person to eight, normally) so that each and every client gets our full attention. And this personal attention continues from your first email to us, throughout your trip, until you return home.
2. Check out our Local guides: Many companies use guides that fly into Mexico only to guide trips; our guides live and work in the Copper Canyon region all the time, so they know the area and its people much more than someone who visits a few times a year. The same is true for our Guatemala and Peruvian itineraries. Want local knowledge that only comes from living there? The guides of Copper Canyon Adventures trips are one of the main reason why the trips are so wonderful. Choose CCA!
3. Unique and Custom itineraries: Which would you prefer: a "cookie cutter" itinerary that a company offers to everyone, regardless of age, interest, preferences, etc, or a Custom Trip designed to your specific desires? The answer is obvious, and our Custom Trips truly give you "The trip you want, when you want it!"
4. Small groups: We shake our heads when we hear other companies using the term "small groups", because that means to them a group of at least 12 people, and often more! Our small groups are just that-one to eight people that really get to know the Copper Canyon and its people in an authentic way. Why be part of a large group, sharing the services on ONE guide? We didn't think so!
5. Eco-tourism: We believe in helping the local community by bringing in sensitive tourism, which respects their beliefs and helps benefit their local economy. Our tours were eco-tours before the word was coined. We believe that education helps the local communities and have been aiding students since our beginning so they can attend school. You can help.
All in all it adds up to one conclusion: for the best Copper Canyon, Guatemala or Peruvian experience, choose the experience of Copper Canyon Adventures!